Memotoo
API / Intefaces communications with MemotooRSS Feed
Announce your API, discuss how to develop your plugins, ...
API documentation
Informations:
Number of messages: 36
Number of posts: 97
Last posted: 2023-09-05 - 09:19
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Sync Memotoo Address Book to Yahoo Contacts Continually FailsRSS Feed

Gerald Helfrich

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2017-11-10 - 02:20

I am trying to sync my Memotoo Address Book to my Yahoo Contacts as a one-way sync from Memotoo to Yahoo. When I try to do this, it continually fails which has been this way for a very long time. I have finally decided to seek help since I really need to get this working.

When I try to sync, a pop-up window appears with an error message that says:
"Sync Yahoo! Contacts: Error: Yahoo is not authenticated (Gerry). Go to this address: "

I navigate to the URL provided in the message above which takes me to my yahoo account. When I do, I receive the following error message from yahoo:

"Uh oh - Looks like something went wrong. - Please try again later."

This has been failing this way for a very long time. I'd appreciate some help to get this issue resolved so I can get my memotoo address book to sync to my yahoo contacts.

Any insight? thanks

Gerry

1 Replie(s)
Carl

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2018-11-18 - 04:58     Subject: Re: Sync Memotoo Address Book to Yahoo Contacts Continually Fails

Any news on this one? I tried to sync today my yahoo contacts, and it also fails. I would like to have this solved please.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post