Memotoo
API / Intefaces communications with MemotooRSS Feed
Announce your API, discuss how to develop your plugins, ...
API documentation
Informations:
Number of messages: 36
Number of posts: 97
Last posted: 2023-09-05 - 09:19
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Files Upload by FTP Server (Filezilla , SyncbackupSE) changes the File Modified DateRSS Feed

Nishith Desai

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-12-19 - 03:48

Dear Friend,
I tried using FTP Client like Filezilla, SyncbackupSe (a pro version of synback), beyondcampare to upload my file , but I found that on your server 'Modified Time' of the file is changed.
I tried using same clients on www.drivehq.com by using same client , here the 'Modified Time' of the file was same as on my computer.
Please help me in resolving this problem, because most of the FTP client uses 'Modified TIme' as parameter for comparision and synchronization. Content synchronization can be very costly for us as it uses bandwidth and is time consuming.

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-12-22 - 17:52     Subject: Re: Files Upload by FTP Server (Filezilla , SyncbackupSE) changes the File Modified Date

Hi Nishith

Strange ...
Can you send me an example by e-mail at webmaster@memotoo.com ?

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post