Memotoo
NewsRSS Feed
Comment and react in relation to the news of the site!
Link to the last news
Informations:
Number of messages: 47
Number of posts: 77
Last posted: 2020-09-25 - 19:06
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Upload pictures from windows mobileRSS Feed

Paul

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-01-24 - 14:34

On my windows mobile 6 phone, the funambol plugin allows pictures to be uploaded. I have "my pictures" folder selected to upload from. During sync it did showed as processing and uploading the photos, but I can't find where they were uploaded to? In my memotoo account under MY FILES I see a folder called PICTURES that lists 28 files in it. All the thumbnail are blank. They are all only 4kb and when I click on file name to view, I just get a blank page with "wait" in top left corner. When I click on download all files, i get a cannot download "mesdocsactions.php" message.

Where did my pictures upload to? How do I view / download them? Thanks! Paul

6 Replie(s)
Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-01 - 16:11     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Hi Paul,

I am seeing this as well. They obviously should be exactly there where you said you were looking.
This must be an synchronization problem at either Memotoo or the Funambol plugin. I am using the Funambol plugin for my BlackBerry Bold 9000 and get the same results.

I guess the webmaster should have a look at the synchronization log to see whether the entire image is indeed sent from the phone.

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2011-02-04 - 18:43     Subject: Re: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Hi

Sorry for this bug, it is OK now

To upload again all your pictures in Memotoo:
1. Go here: https://www.memotoo.com/my-account-sync-history.php
2. Select your phone
3. Click on "Pictures"
4. Select "Force a complete synchronization" in the select menu and submit
5. Sync your phone

Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-08 - 10:02     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Unfortunately this still does not work.
In my case, I have 6 pictures on my mobile phone (BlackBerry Bold 9000) but only 3 of them are synchronized.
However, of those 3 only 1 is correctly synchronized. The other 2 are still corrupt files of only 4 kiloBytes is size.

So 6 pictures on BB -> 3 synchronized to Memotoo -> only 1 correct on Memotoo!

Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-08 - 13:47     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

A small update:
When I do a full forced synchronization from phone to Memotoo one picture is synchronized correctly, all other pictures are available in Memotoo only as a corrupt 4 kiloBytes file.
Now everytime I do a normal synchronization after this, one of these corrupt pictures is now synchronized, the remaining pictures stay the same.

For example, if I have 4 pictures on my phone:
- Full forced sync: Memotoo has 1 complete picture and 3 corrupt pictures
- (first) normal sync: the 1 complete picture is untouched, 1 extra picture is synchronized -> Memotoo has 2 complete pictures and 2 corrupt pictures
- (second) normal sync: the 2 complete pictures are untouched, 1 extra picture is synchronized -> Memotoo has 3 complete pictures and 1 corrupt picture
- (third) normal sync: the 3 complete picture are untouched, 1 extra picture is synchronized -> Memotoo has all 4 complete pictures no more corrupt pictures

smile Posted 2011-02-11 - 14:48     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

Strange ...
So to understand you: now if you add 2 pictures on your BB and you sync Memotoo, only one will be added, the second will be added at the second synchronization ?

Oddity8

smile Posted 2011-02-13 - 13:40     Subject: Re: Upload pictures from windows mobile

That's exactly right, I just tried it to be sure.
I had 4 pictures on my phone which were already synchronized with Memotoo, I added 2 pictures on my phone, then I synchronized once. --> both pictures were on Memotoo BUT only 1 was correctly copied. I had to do a second synchronization to fix the 4kB file of the other picture!

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post