Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android Android phoneRSS Feed

WD

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2018-05-15 - 16:48

With my Samsung A5 2017 it isn't possible to add or edit contacts in memotoo.
In the past it wasn't a problem, but now (with Android 7.0) I'm struggling for weeks with this problem.
Is there already a solution?

6 Replie(s)
WD

smile Posted 2018-05-28 - 11:36     Subject: Re: Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android phone

Still no reply?
I'm having a PREMIUM account since 09-2010 and I never had problems with memotoo before. My thought is that a reply to this problem, after paying since 2010 for your service, is the least I can expect.
(and I have read on this forum that more people have the same problem).

Still impossible to add/edit contacts in memotoo by android (7.0) phone an also tasks not synchronising anymore.

???

smile Posted 2018-06-05 - 06:51     Subject: Re: Re: Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android phone

Hi,
I've a similar problem : not possible to create on the phone a new contact "in memotoo".
Though the "always create in memotoo" option is selected in Memotoo android App .

What to do ?

Jl

???

smile Posted 2018-09-09 - 13:59     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android phone

I too have this problem and I've been a premium member since 2011
I'm on version 8.0 of Android but I've had this issue since version 7.0
Sony Xperia X Compact F5321

Please can you resolve this issue as this is driving me crazy now and I now have to consider finding a different solution for storing my contacts and leave this service if it does not get resolved.

george

smile Posted 2019-03-10 - 16:48     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android phone

I have the similar problem. I have a new smartphon (Samsung S9) with LineageOs 15.1 with microG.
My memotoo contacts are all read only. Did I something wrong? How can it be fixed?
I also cannot add any new memotoo contact.

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2019-04-07 - 12:14     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android phone

Hi George,

Sorry for this bug (who arrives with only a few phones), but I have not found the solution to correct this one ...
May be the contacts are created on the SIM card and after Memotoo do not have access ...

Vince

smile Posted 2021-06-25 - 01:57     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cannot edit and save contacts anymore in Memotoo with Android phone

I have used memotoo for a long time on my Android 5 phone, but ATT forced me to a new phone because of their network changes, and the new phone has this problem. The new phone is an ATT Radiant Core phone, with Android 9 Go. FYI, the specific message when you try to edit a memotoo contact in the native Contacts app is "Contact info from Memotoo is not editable". Does anyone know of a recent model Android phone that doesn't have this problem? Or, is there any workaround? Thanks

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post