Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

confused about contact sync processRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-02-11 - 01:47

I just dropped my subscription to plaxo in favor of becoming a customer of Memotoo. Since switching I have planned on syncing 3 Google accounts and 2 outlook clients. I plan on letting Google sync my 2 phones with 2 of the Google accounts. however, i recently noticed some issues that I need clarified:

1. a "Memotoo sync Google" has showed up on my phone (Google Settings -> Connected Apps) which i did not install. I would think Memotoo would sync with the contacts on the Google Server NOT my phone. How did this happen?

2. a contact updated in google is NOT syncing to my phone. this has never happened before and seems to have only started since joining Memotoo.

3. A phone number for a Contact that I know I had is now missing.

Can you provide any clarity to my confusion?

I apologize if this is a duplicate - i had already sent an email with the same message.
Thanks

2 Replie(s)
???

smile Posted 2016-02-19 - 02:57     Subject: Re: confused about contact sync process

Am i going to get any support from the company? via the forum or the email would be nice. Just out of curiosity...did my check clear?

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2016-02-28 - 12:12     Subject: Re: Re: confused about contact sync process

Hi

Sorry for the delay of my response.

1. Do not install Memotoo sync app on your phone, just define the sync of 3 Gmail accounts here:
https://www.memotoo.com/how-to-sync-gmail-contacts.php

2. Ok so remove the Memotoo sync app

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post