Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

BlackBerry BlackBerry Q5 CalDAV Sync stopped workingRSS Feed

tjbsync

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-02-24 - 11:45

Hi, my Blackberry Q5 stopped syncing. I created an event and expected it to show up on the web interface, but it hasn't, despite several automatic and manual syncs.

Syncing used to work, the device is set up as per the caldav instructions, and I didn't change anything on the device.

(What I did change was delete the Kontact desktop software, delete all events, re-import the events from files into the web interface, re-configure kontact. If this is just some kind of bandwith quota issue, there needs to be a message saying so.)

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No

4 Replie(s)
???

smile Posted 2015-02-24 - 11:47     Subject: Re: Blackberry Q5 Caldav Sync stopped working

(The delete-and-restore spree was yesterday night.)

Tjbsync

smile Posted 2015-02-24 - 14:48     Subject: Re: Re: Blackberry Q5 Caldav Sync stopped working

The events that I created this morning on the Blackberry have vanished. Everything is in sync now, but not the right way.

Subsequent re-creations have propagated everywhere. So it's a freak error. Memotoo staff, could you please trace it down so that your cloud service becomes reliable again?

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2015-02-26 - 18:19     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Blackberry Q5 Caldav Sync stopped working

What do you say by "but not the right way" ?

"Subsequent re-creations have propagated everywhere" -> send me examples by e-mail at webmaster@memotoo.com

???

smile Posted 2015-02-26 - 19:59     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Blackberry Q5 Caldav Sync stopped working

Why "not the right way"? Because the events that I created on that morning on the Blackberry have vanished. When I create an event on the handheld, I usually expect it to propagate to the other devices.

Examples: sent.

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post