Bugs / BoguesRSS Feed
You have noticed bugs, anomalies, then report them here
Informations:
Number of messages: 1066
Number of posts: 4057
Last posted: 2024-01-11 - 21:26
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Default reminder "kicks in" when trying to remove a reminder for a calendar eventRSS Feed

Patrick

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2014-12-15 - 12:20

Using Thunderbird/Lightning, whenever I try to remove any reminder for a calendar event on my memotoo calendar (CALDAV), the "default reminder" that I can configure in the web interface is set instead of the reminder being removed. Which means that I never see the event without a reminder in Thunderbird.

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2014-12-16 - 12:03     Subject: Re: Default reminder "kicks in" when trying to remove a reminder for a calendar event

Ok Patrick now I have corrected this problem and now you can remove the reminder with Thunderbird/Lightning

Patrick

smile Posted 2014-12-17 - 10:56     Subject: Re: Re: Default reminder "kicks in" when trying to remove a reminder for a calendar event

Wow, that was fast once more. Thank you! Works as desired.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post