New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Convert the Search Button to a Search BarRSS Feed

???

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2013-09-12 - 23:14

Please consider putting a small search field/bar just to the left of the "+" symbol in the upper right corner of your screens. You currently offer searching, but it is accessible only from a drop down screen. Because searching is a highly used feature, it would be faster and simpler if the search field were always displayed (rather than having to mouse over the search symbol to reveal the search bar).

Admittedly, this is a minor change, but one that I think would meaningfully improve users' experience.

Love the service; thanks for listening.

2 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2013-09-13 - 11:45     Subject: Re: Re: Convert the Search Button to a Search Bar

I do not understand exactly you want because the feature "search" is available near "+":

???

smile Posted 2013-09-17 - 17:15     Subject: Re: Convert the Search Button to a Search Bar

I was suggesting that the area into which you type your search criteria be placed next to the "+" symbol. I have now discovered, under Configuration & Preferences, that your alternate version of the Memotoo toolbar does this. -Thank you.

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post