New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Scheduling an event - Doodle featuresRSS Feed

Peter

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-08-01 - 23:03

I have tried Doodle to schedule an event and, while it has some niceer features for set up, tracking is nicer here.
My suggestion is to add:

1) Possibility of yes/no/maybe to an event so that folk have a less black and white choice
2) Ability to select a batch of days in 'bulk' as it were. EG I want to arrange a dinner. Time is not really relevant, it can be any week day in the next 4 weeks, etc. Tick boxes in a monthly calendar format would be my choice.
3) If I do select a time, Doodle allows me to set it once and copy the time to every day. I don't think that can be done here.

Also, make it easier to find the option to schedule an event like this. It seems buried and I stumbled across it by accident and I'm not sure I could find it again

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2012-08-03 - 16:16     Subject: Re: Re: Scheduling an event - Doodle features

Ok Peter for theses ideas. I will try to add them in the next week.

To find "Scheduling an event", go just in your calendar and click on "Events being scheduled".

Or follow this link:
https://www.memotoo.com/my-calendar.php?show=eventsScheduled

Memotoo Cloud My Address Book Ask my contacts to update their information
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post