New features for MemotooRSS Feed
You have ideas and desires to improve service
Informations:
Number of messages: 441
Number of posts: 1468
Last posted: 2023-01-15 - 10:20
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

When adding meetings have 0, 15, 30 & 45 minutes at top of listRSS Feed

Clicker

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2011-05-06 - 23:26

Most meetings start on the quarter hour and I find it irritating to have to scroll down to set one to something like 30 or 45 minutes.
If the drop down list of minutes had 0, 15, 30 and 45 at the top - perhaps separated by a hyphen from the 1 to 59 - then that would be a simple change to make everyone's life easier.
BTW, I really like the work that has gone into this site - it's easy to find weaknesses in things like the Funambol clients, but that's not something that can realistically be addressed by Memotoo.
I'm appreciating it more and more - keep up the good work!

3 Replie(s)
MarkP

smile Posted 2011-06-04 - 16:42     Subject: Re: When adding meetings have 0, 15, 30 & 45 minutes at top of list

I stopped by the forum to make the same suggestion. This would be a welcome change.

Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2011-06-04 - 17:40     Subject: Re: When adding meetings have 0, 15, 30 & 45 minutes at top of list

Ok good idea, I have added this feature

Clicker

smile Posted 2011-06-04 - 19:31     Subject: Re: When adding meetings have 0, 15, 30 & 45 minutes at top of list

Thomas, that's great. Will certainly make life simpler - no need to scroll most of the time!

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post