Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

What happens to e-mails sent to [user]@memotoo.com? Auto-forwarding possible?RSS Feed

Andre

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-02-18 - 18:43

I'm using Memotoo to access my Google calendar and contacts in Outlook 2013 via ActiveSync, however the default e-mail address when sending meeting requests from Outlook is [user]@memotoo.com - this apparently cannot be modified without using a macro, which I'm reluctant to do.

While it is possible to manually select another e-mail account for each meetinginvitation, I'm worried that I'll forget at some point, resulting in an invitation coming from my @memotoo.com address. If that happens, at this point, it appears that any responses to such an invitation will vanish into thin air.

Hence my questions:

1) Do messages sent to a [user]@memotoo.com address land anywhere that is accessible?

2) Is it possible to auto-forward those messages to another e-mail address, such as the one used to register the Memotoo account?
-> This would be my preferred solution.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

1 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-02-28 - 12:23     Subject: Re: What happens to e-mails sent to [user]@memotoo.com? Auto-forwarding possible?

Hi Andre

When you add the sync in Outlook 2013, you can enter your e-mail instead of "YourUsername@memotoo.com".

In this screenshot, replace "demo@memotoo.com" by your e-mail:

More information to sync Memotoo and Outlook 2013 here:
http://wiki.memotoo.com/wiki/How_to_sync_Memotoo_and_ActiveSync_with_Outlook_2013

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post