Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 683
Number of posts: 2354
Last posted: 2024-02-09 - 19:57
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

Outlook Outlook 2013 - 32 with Activesync chrashesRSS Feed

Stefan

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2016-01-28 - 17:22

Hi, i'm using Memotoo for a while now and found out there is an option to have a sync with Exchange -based services.

I installed everything acc. to instructions, could get connected and the sync starts. Unfortunately Outlook 2013 -32 is crashing after some seconds all the time with "Outlook is not working properly due to an issue ... It'll be closed ...."
Outlook is clean, only Memotoo as ActiveSync and no other email accounts of files.
Whenever you check the OST-File there is an issue. It mostly crashes on a calendar-event.

Any ideas what might be the problem ?

Thanks,

-Stefan

Memotoo Cloud My Calendar Schedule an event with your contacts
Sunday 19 Monday 20
Yes No

5 Replie(s)
Thomas - Webmaster Memotoo

smile Posted 2016-01-28 - 17:46     Subject: Re: Outlook 2013 - 32 with Activesync chrashes

Hi Stefan

With some versions of Outlook 2013, I think the ActiveSync do not work.
You can also use the OneMediaHub plugin to sync Memotoo and Outlook 2013:
http://wiki.memotoo.com/wiki/How_to_sync_OneMediaHub_Windows_plugin

???

smile Posted 2016-01-29 - 09:00     Subject: Re: Re: Outlook 2013 - 32 with Activesync chrashes

Hi Thomas,

it looks like there is an issue, i tried for two reasons, it's more convenient and the installation of the client didn't succeed, i finally received n error message after trying with the OneMediaHub Client:

"This app is incompatible with the server you are trying to connect to, please use Version 10 ...."

I've installed the client along your instructions, double-checked the registry settings, but ... it does not work!

So, as it does not work with the Active Sync, any idea what's wrong with the OneMediaHub ?

Thanks,

-Stefan

smile Posted 2016-01-29 - 09:19     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Outlook 2013 - 32 with Activesync chrashes

Hi Stefan

Ok strange...
In OneMediaHub, can you set the log level to Debug, sync again, and send me the log by e-mail at webmaster@memotoo.com ?

Stefan

smile Posted 2016-01-30 - 12:26     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Outlook 2013 - 32 with Activesync chrashes

Hi ! Thanks for tyour help, i have tried out a couple of things but the problem is consistent. I uninstalled everything, re-installed Outlook 2013 Plus (32), with exactly the same result. Tried ActiveSync again, it crashes, installed 11.0.8 again with the same error message. The problem is, i cannot send a log-file, as the error pop up with the login, so i cannot configure anything or send you a log-file.
I will now try the 13.0.14 version ...

... will come back to you!

Addition to that: Installation of Version 13.0.14 runs into a loop of the login process, which doesn't end. There is another problem, you require same login credentials for OMH and MTO which is not possible as they only accept a phone number as login and there is no way to change that....

-Stefan

Stefan

smile Posted 2016-01-30 - 13:16     Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Outlook 2013 - 32 with Activesync chrashes

need to correct, could get OneMediaHub Login created the right way ....

Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post