Memotoo
Questions about how use MemotooRSS Feed
You wonder how it works, what is the usefulness of Memotoo.com, ...
Informations:
Number of messages: 684
Number of posts: 2355
Last posted: 2024-04-05 - 14:55
Number of posts not read since your last visit: 0
Bookmark and Share
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post

How sync google tasks with zimbra tasks and Android Android?RSS Feed

Dan-cer

Translate this message to:
BulgarianChinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechEnglishFinnishFrancaisGermanGreek
HindiItalianJapaneseNederlandsNorwegianPortugueseRussianSpanishSwedish
smile Posted 2015-08-11 - 02:04

Hi! Up to now it is difficult for me to sync my zimbra tasks with my android-calendar, that is "business calendar 2".
It only syncs zimbra calendar and google tasks. So I decided to use only google tasks, missing the tasks of zimbra.
My first tryings with memotoo were not successfull. All google tasks were deleted. Syncing with memotoo >> google (one way) doesn't give any tasks to goolge tasks - they remain empty.
My target is to have google tasks as main list, syncing it with zimbra tasks via memotoo. Is that possible? And how can I manage that?

2 Replie(s)
Dan-cer

smile Posted 2015-08-11 - 13:19     Subject: Re: How sync google tasks with zimbra tasks and android?

Today it seems to work:

First I deleted all tasks in all accounts and started freshly. Then I synced memotoo tasks both with zimbra and google both ways and started to create tasks.

Now - beside different sync-intervalls in google and zimbra (1h + 4h) - syncing works.

Syncing with android is running through google tasks. That is enough, because the business calendar can't sync zimbra tasks.

I will observe the sync- processes for 2 or 3 days. If all will work as now, the issue will be solved.

Dan-cer

smile Posted 2015-08-13 - 14:08     Subject: Re: Re: How sync google tasks with zimbra tasks and android?

I'm sorry, it is not solved yet.
I found out, that tasks created in Zimbra with a certain category ("Aufgaben"), are not synced to memotoo included with this category.
The category is missed, and for that reason the task is not synced. First I would have to give the task in memotoo the missed category, which is present in drop-down list.
So a feature would be useful to put all incoming tasks automatically into the choosen standard-category.

Would You do that, please? Or give me another solution?

Thank You very much!

Memotoo Cloud Add Memotoo widgets to iGoogleiGoogle, NetvibesNetvibes.com, Windows VistaWindows Vista, Apple DashboardMac OS X, ...
Learn more ยป
Return to the forum - Forums list - Reply to this post - New message - Search a postSearch a post